Mission & Objectives
"As the international governing body for super-cricket, the International Super-Cricket Committee will lead by promoting the game as a global sport, protecting the spirit of super-cricket and optimising commercial opportunities for the benefit of the game."Development - Aims & Objectives of the ISCC
- To promote Super-Cricket Game Internationally and take whatever measures are necessary to this end.
- To represent the interests of its members at International level with regard to the authorities, other Games Committees, the mass media and the public, in as far as this is not left up to the members.
- To promote sporting contact between all National Super-Cricket Federations-Sport-Game-Players, and to organize all ISCC Super-Cricket World Cup, the ISCC Champions Trophy, ISCC Women World Cup and other Events, the ISCC Under 19 Super-Cricket World Cup and the ISCC Trophy and Ansar Trophy etc.
- To monitor and ensure the keeping of the existing system-specific rules, to develop a set of standard rules (in as far as the technical peculiarities of the stadiums allow it), and to draw up an International Sporting Calendar.
- To strongly encourage, by appropriate means, the promotion of women in super-cricket game at all levels and in all structures, particularly in the executive bodies and sub-committees of National and International Super-Cricket Organisations with a view to the strict application of the principle of equality of men and women.
- To dedicate its efforts to ensure that in sports the spirit of fair play prevails and violence is banned.
- To support other institutions which devote themselves to Super-Cricket Education and Non-Olympic Education.
- To participate in actions to promote peace and the rights of the members of the ISCC and act against any form of discrimination affecting the ISCC.
- To support financially to all Non-Olympic Sports worldwide under the rules and regulations of the INOC-Charter
- To fight against doping in the sense of the INOC-Charter and to support all measures for stopping the use of all forbidden stimulating means.
Increase the quantity and quality of super-cricket participants in Member, Associate and Affiliate Member Countries.
2. High Level Co-ordination
To close the gap in playing standards between the leading Associates and Members.
3. Tournament Structure
To put in place an integrated and competitive world tournament structure that provides a pathway for all Member countries to compete internationally.
4. Widening the Market
To widen the world audience by embracing the diversity of super-cricket and promoting the alternative versions of the game.
5. The Spirit of Super-Cricket
To uphold and promote the positive values associated with the spirit of super-cricket.